Thursday, October 14, 2010

RED NOSE DAY - November 19

Cure Kids, in association with Paper Plus Group, is bringing back Red Nose Day – bigger and better than ever before – with the aim of raising $1 million to help fund research into life-threatening childhood illnesses affecting Kiwi kids. Cure Kids’ goal is to reach every Kiwi in the land and create a sea of red come November 19th through the sale of red noses, badges, wristbands, car noses and Cadbury’s Jaffas, all available from Paper Plus and Take Note stores and Shell service stations from November 1st.
I'm so excited about this! We used to celebrate this when I was at OLA Room 9!


3 comments:

  1. Oh I remember them !! we had one on our car & we used to sing that song at the top of our voices while driving around -what a great memory & what a great cause I will get behind it . jussy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome song. It brings tears to my Mums eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet it does Lucy - makes Mum relize how old she is going to be in two weeks ..

    ReplyDelete