Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Room 9 TV Debut!

I hope you all received my letter home today regarding Room 9 making a TV appearance on CTV this Friday. The children will be performing two songs in Maori. This will be live from 10am-11am and then repeated between 4:00 pm and 5:00 pm, 9:45 pm and 10:45 pm that day and 12:30 am on Saturday. The children will be required to be here at 9am in full school uniform, no sports gear is required at all on Friday. Please remember to send the permission form back to school tomorrow.
We are all very excited and I can't believe Room 9 will be TV STARS!
Many thanks in advance for your help and support.

1 comment:

  1. I have just finished watching you on Tv -Well done room 9 you were awesome especially Sam he lit up the room .Miss Rooney looked a bit nevous but she didn't need to be as she was fantasic . I relly enjoyed the Happy birthday & was waiting for the hippit horray . when that lady was making that food I wondered if she was going to give you guys any - and she Did !!! Can't wait to hear about how nice it was and see if you brought any back for me ?? Hope you all enjoyed being stars (lucky us there was three in our extended family ) well done room 9 stars ****

    ReplyDelete